ATF Compliant Commercial Brake Testing
VOSA Approved for Class IV, VL, VII
Authorised Testing Facility?
Over the coming years,VOSA's aim is to deliver the majority of annual statutory testing at non-VOSA sites.
With this in mind, now may be the time to consider a new Commercial Brake Tester?
Give us a call, we can help with layouts, plans and advise on what equipment would best suit you. As members of the Garage Equipment Association, we are kept fully up to speed on any VOSA updates and can pass these straight on to you.
For Non MOT Applications, the system also incorporates a FULLY AUTOMATIC TEST SEQUENCE if you are just preparing trucks for test.
Standard Scope of Delivery:
- BT 650: 18 tons axle load, 1 test speed (2,5 km/h)
- Mechanically Locking Rollers When Exiting Test Bed
- Control Centre Including Cabinet, PC, Printer & 19" Screen
- Infra Red Remote Control
- 2 x 11Kw Motors
- Bi-Directional Testing
- Level rollers suitable for class IV and VII application
- Brake system analyser for trucks up to 18 tons axle weight respectively.
- Automatic re-start with adjustable start-up time.
- Asterisk triangle (star/delta) start,
- Time delayed starting of the rollers on one side.
- Anti-slip function with adjustable slip limit.
- Rollers plastic coated, test-stand frames hot galvanized.
- Automatic error check routine.
- Easy to handle software based on Windows XP.
- All results can be saved locally and can also be sent XML into a network.
- All results also can be displayed and printed as graphics.
- The operator is able to create own testing procedures - the test program itself is a complete full automatic procedure.
- Traditional 2 Man Test can also be carried out
- VOSA database included with the software package
Want a simpler option without the PC? Click HERE
Contact us for further information:
CCS Garage Equipment Limited
t : 01942 260666
e : firstname.lastname@example.org
CCS are members of the Garage Equipment Association and abide by their code of conduct